Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stopmotion created using iPhone and .99 cent Stopmotion Recorder APP


Thought I'd give this new App a try. Downloaded for 99 cents and found some old clay characters in the basement. Created 2 short (200 frame) animations emailed them to myself and loaded into iMovie where I added the Title and some music I had on my computer. Took about 1/2 an hour total. When I was done I uploaded to my Youtube account then embeded into my blog. And here you are. Next time I'll actually make a story before I start filming. Fun APP. Stopmotion Recorder by Graf

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a useful application. This is what I like about iphones, you can always download the applications that you need. It's even cool that the latest model will be introduced this year.

    ReplyDelete